WAS fume'ing (now more of a flaming thread...)

mudzilla
Hard Yaka

Re: fume'ing

Postby mudzilla » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Strait23 wrote:Can anyone please tell me why Curly12 is lying on the floor in fits of laughter. Snorting like a pig and crying like a baby?? :? :? :? :? :?

Thats how most of us ended up on the night .. on the floor laughing at Mr Bacon.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
36" Simex's is as close as I get to gardening

01' GMC Duramax 6.6 Turbo V8 Diesel ,,, 95' HiLux Winch truck ..

Jafa
Hard Yaka

Postby Jafa » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Now thats gold!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'85 Hilux crawler, 3rz, duals, 4.7's, 4.88's, ARB's, 30 spline Longfields, 6 stud SNR4x4 Histeer, Airshocks up front, coiled rear, 40" Iroks.
^^^this shite is all about to change....^^^

021 273 9942
jafa@inspire.net.nz

xj
Hard Yaka

Postby xj » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:46 pm

KiwiBacon wrote:These 6 people are all from the waikato and all doing nothing but cheerleading. There is no tech content, your post above is typical.

Hey hey hey now.... dont be indicating that all folks in the Waikato agree with them.......

Some of us have some Brains Kiwibacon.....

Some of us drive petrol.

[farking highly entertaining thread though, i got no freaking idea what your all on about, but this is great!]
/| , [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-

()_) ()_)-----)_)
KEEP'N JEEP'N!

wopass
Hard Yaka

Postby wopass » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:53 pm

xj wrote:
KiwiBacon wrote:These 6 people are all from the waikato and all doing nothing but cheerleading. There is no tech content, your post above is typical.

Hey hey hey now.... dont be indicating that all folks in the Waikato agree with them.......

Some of us have some Brains Kiwibacon.....

Some of us drive petrol.
[farking highly entertaining thread though, i got no freaking idea what your all on about, but this is great!]

yea, mix some 2 stroke oil in it and it fumes as well :wink: ...smells primo!!! and lubes the tank and everything else the fuel touches :mrgreen:
If you already know everything, DON'T ask bloody questions!!

xj
Hard Yaka

Postby xj » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 pm

KiwiBacon wrote:It's a little difficult to be impartial and polite when you have a group of cheerleaders from the waikato

Oh well.... fark it then.... [on with the leotard and richard simmons headband]

"Go wop wop
go wop wop
go VV
go VV..............................
go DB
go DB
....................YYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
VV!!!"

[phew, all tuckered out now]
/| , [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-

()_) ()_)-----)_)
KEEP'N JEEP'N!

flyingbrick
Hard Yaka

Postby flyingbrick » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:10 pm

KiwiBacon wrote:It's little

we know.
phone Ross Bolus (secretary of the BOP club) He'll save you.

Jafa
Hard Yaka

Postby Jafa » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Perhaps the fuming method Kiwibacon suggests will cure the swine flu?? :lol: :lol:
'85 Hilux crawler, 3rz, duals, 4.7's, 4.88's, ARB's, 30 spline Longfields, 6 stud SNR4x4 Histeer, Airshocks up front, coiled rear, 40" Iroks.
^^^this shite is all about to change....^^^

021 273 9942
jafa@inspire.net.nz

mudzilla
Hard Yaka

Postby mudzilla » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:58 pm

Jafa wrote:Perhaps the fuming method Kiwibacon suggests will cure the swine flu?? :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Windsock
Hard Yaka

Postby Windsock » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:42 am

This web site can be viewed and read by anyone and everyone. It can be viewed by your children, your sisters, your partners - future past and present, your parents, and your current and future bosses and or clients!

I heard of a case recently in NZ of a worker pulling a sicky and bragging about it on a forum - he got sacked. I am sure there are plenty of people out there having their forum/my space/facebook contributions coming back to bite them, and this will continue long into the future - once it is on the web - it is out there forever. This is where self-moderation is vital fellas... we blow it here and it stays out there a long time in some form or another.

At times there have been valuable points raised in a technical discussion about LPG fuming. It has since left that and degenerated into a slanging match - it takes two or more to argue so all are at fault in equal portions.

Looking at the trip photos and videos was awesome and I enjoyed them - more of the mud and less of the party would have been great. You might consider deleting the photo of the dog - SPCA trolls the web looking for animal abuse shots.

Well then, hasn't this thread put a new meaning to the ORE acronym...

On Record Excrement!
~ Good roads lead to bad fishing. ~ Eric Wight, Maine Game Warden ~

vvega
Hard Yaka

Postby vvega » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:59 am

what crock of shit
this is a few mates having some fun at a idiots expense
the dog photo was setup with the tube nowhere near zuikis bottom its off to the side .. and he was quite happy to stay there on command hands were only put on him to inhance the piccy .. nothing else

as for the rest of it .. no
kiwi bacon has had NO vaild argument from the start because as it has been shown and proven many times he was was doing it wrong because he didnt understand the fundimentals of what he was doing or even how the lpg fume system works
it has nothing to do with air consumption AT ALL
there is NO system on the market that uses that as a calculation as he claims
in fact everything he claims is just rubbish because it was based of ideals that simple are not how its done

now he has publicity got egg on his face and fact is from the point of view of a person that has been publicly defiled buy kiwi bacon and his lies and bullshit i think that why he crys foul when someone says somthign about him .. in fact you say hes wrong and he considers it a insult , its remarkable that he things that his lible is ok and fine

this is no different to a bunch of adults having a convo in front of a fire
this is ore this is how it is in real life
dont try to cotton wool this he dug his own whole and we watched him cover himself for 20 pages and then he started it again in a different thread 2 months later
he was told on several occasions he was lowering himself into the woodchipper and yet he continued on telling us were idiots etc etc
he wanted a intelligent debate but brought nothing to the debate except a video of him .. doing it wrong.. no facts no tech as he calls it
that was it
we gave articles , kits testimonials .. videos of it working and the techs to why it should work i even redid his volume measurement to show he was out 10 fold in his calculations that were based on some theory that hes developed in his own head and still ..
he insists were all idiots

in fact even right now i bet he sitting there rocking in his chair going i must be right i must be right
its just sad
Last edited by vvega on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi4x4

Moriarty
Hard Yaka

Postby Moriarty » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:12 am

Strait23 wrote:Can anyone please tell me why Curly12 is lying on the floor in fits of laughter. Snorting like a pig and crying like a baby?? :? :? :? :? :?

Cos thats his normal behavioural patterns. YOU live with him, and make him do this all the time. So I've heard........

wopass
Hard Yaka

Postby wopass » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 am

Windsock wrote:This web site can be viewed and read by anyone and everyone. It can be viewed by your children, your sisters, your partners - future past and present, your parents, and your current and future bosses and or clients!

I heard of a case recently in NZ of a worker pulling a sicky and bragging about it on a forum - he got sacked. I am sure there are plenty of people out there having their forum/my space/facebook contributions coming back to bite them, and this will continue long into the future - once it is on the web - it is out there forever. This is where self-moderation is vital fellas... we blow it here and it stays out there a long time in some form or another.

At times there have been valuable points raised in a technical discussion about LPG fuming. It has since left that and degenerated into a slanging match - it takes two or more to argue so all are at fault in equal portions.

Looking at the trip photos and videos was awesome and I enjoyed them - more of the mud and less of the party would have been great. You might consider deleting the photo of the dog - SPCA trolls the web looking for animal abuse shots.

Well then, hasn't this thread put a new meaning to the ORE acronym...

On Record Excrement!

i know you mean well with what you say and point taken, i am not a fan of arguing in the public eye and prefer to do it face to face so that you get full benefit of the spoken word and are more capable of getting your point accross,
Mr bacon im sure is a very smart man and has probably got a lot of valuable information to share as have we all BUT when i started this thread i called it FUMING for a reason, one because it stems from a man who claims that fuming doesnt work and will kill your engine, we have proved him wrong time and time again and secondly he resorted to petty insults so hence the double edge of fuming, kinda like a flame thread but with meaning and an end result. as for the whole cheerleaders thing which was started by him insulting anyone who aggreed with me in the thread, if he knew just how many people around the country who were cheerleaders ie:aggree/use with fume, he would not insult so carelessly. as for calling me full of shit about helping tune a landcruiser to have over 900nm of tourque, well that just outright pissed me off to be honest, the fact is it does, end of story. whats hard to believe about it? its doubled its factory nm spec...so what! i know of LOTS who have more than doubled thier factory specs! its not a big thing really and to insult me about it is just plain arogant and stupid, what he should have done is some research and found that its really quite easy to achieve before slinging shit.

theres not many people that get my hackles up but hes one of them.

reminds me of an old saying...but its best said in person :wink:

to end this post on a more positive note :lol:

have a close look at the pic of the dog, hes a very happy pooch and is not being harmed in anyway in fact i think the other pup is giving him a BJ :lol:

DieselBoy
Hard Yaka

Postby DieselBoy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 am

Windsock wrote:[color=#000000] You might consider deleting the photo of the dog - SPCA trolls the web looking for animal abuse shots.

Windsock, i don't know you, but I think you might resemble something along the line's of a short, fat, flaccid penis, commonly referred to as a Choad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fancy insinuating that we forced Zuki to stand there and alow Jack the pup to perform fallatio on him :lol: . That is disturbing, and the fact that you noticed that and brought it to our attention, and that of
your children, your sisters, your partners - future past and present, your parents, and your current and future bosses and or clients
is equally disturbing.

How your deviant mind can take a simple photo of Zuki proudly posing in the garage for the camera, and turn it into a image of some form of sexual perversion clearly indicates the kind of past times you indulge. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If in fact,
your children, your sisters, your partners - future past and present, your parents, and your current and future bosses and or clients
are indeed viewing this thread, i would be expecting a call very soon from the police and the SPCA in relation to your disturbing and illegal fetish's :P :P :P

Maybe you could do with a dose of LPG fume??

As far as Zuki concerned, posing for the camera in front of a LPG bottle was all in a day's work, being commanded to stand still, with the result being he stoped moving long enough for the little pup to sneak in there and deliver some doggy lovin was just a bonus :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please drop dead :wink:
lax2wlg wrote:Is that like saying 'she's hot, for a crackwhore??

wopass
Hard Yaka

Postby wopass » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 pm

nah that was me who mentioned the doggy lovin going on :lol: ...ok im a sicko perv :oops:

Moriarty
Hard Yaka

Postby Moriarty » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:11 pm

wopass wrote:nah that was me who mentioned the doggy lovin going on :lol: ...ok im a sicko perv :oops:

YUP. Beyond doubt or question.

anybody who indulges in 0.17 calibre slugs is a sicko.

.44 Rem mag RULEZ!!!!!!

Windsock
Hard Yaka

Postby Windsock » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 pm

DieselBoy wrote:
Windsock wrote:[color=#000000] You might consider deleting the photo of the dog - SPCA trolls the web looking for animal abuse shots.

Windsock, i don't know you, but I think you might resemble something along the line's of a short, fat, flaccid penis, commonly referred to as a Choad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fancy insinuating that we forced Zuki to stand there and alow Jack the pup to perform fallatio on him :lol: . That is disturbing, and the fact that you noticed that and brought it to our attention, and that of
is equally disturbing.

How your deviant mind can take a simple photo of Zuki proudly posing in the garage for the camera, and turn it into a image of some form of sexual perversion clearly indicates the kind of past times you indulge. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If in fact,
are indeed viewing this thread, i would be expecting a call very soon from the police and the SPCA in relation to your disturbing and illegal fetish's :P :P :P

As far as Zuki concerned, posing for the camera in front of a LPG bottle was all in a day's work, being commanded to stand still, with the result being he stoped moving long enough for the little pup to sneak in there and deliver some doggy lovin was just a bonus :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:shock: :|

I wasn't saying anything that hasn't been said before... re-read my post and then re-read your response... then read the following post from the link below.

http://www.offroadexpress.co.nz/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=9533
~ Good roads lead to bad fishing. ~ Eric Wight, Maine Game Warden ~

vvega
Hard Yaka

Re: WAS fume'ing (now more of a flaming thread...)

Postby vvega » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:26 pm

i think that implying that pete would do or would allow anything to his dog is a very personal attack on him
your post implys this by mentioning the spca having grounds to act apon
so while your preaching the rules your also breaking them

maybe you dont understand
but saying that a dog owner abuses his best mate is the same as saying to me or any other perent that they abuse there child .. and that would land you in some serious hot water

most of the posts in this threed are in jest and poking fun at a man that should know better but just simply refuses too

there are however points at what you dont cross over
that implication cross's that line and i would expect a retraction (only in reguards to the animal) and a apology
please dont take it personal just hoping you can see it from petes perspective and why his post is very angry
Kiwi4x4

DieselBoy
Hard Yaka

Postby DieselBoy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Windsock wrote:
DieselBoy wrote:

is equally disturbing.

If in fact,

:shock: :|

I wasn't saying anything that hasn't been said before... re-read my post and then re-read your response... then read the following post from the link below.

http://www.offroadexpress.co.nz/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=9533

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My opinion still stands, and i hope you take my recomendation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lax2wlg wrote:Is that like saying 'she's hot, for a crackwhore??

UBZ
Hard Yaka

Postby UBZ » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:44 pm

:roll:
Last edited by UBZ on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
LR110 ..... LJ50 project :roll:
Chris.

skid
Tyre Man

Postby skid » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Image PLEASE
80 Series on 35" creepies, manual with twin factory lockers.

*CHILLAX BRO.*

Bulletproof
Hard Yaka

Postby Bulletproof » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:09 pm

skid wrote:Image

Image PLEASE

Skid is the only one talking sense and I agree with his comments. There is nothing gained by extending this line.

Please Stop is what he said because it is only giving ORE a bad image.

Cheers Richard
Never say die, up man and try

wgtnnewbie
Hard Yaka

Postby wgtnnewbie » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:23 pm

skid wrote:Image

Image PLEASE

What skiddy said time for lock down
truckless and shall remain so till she who wears the pants says otherwise.................lol

darinz
Hard Yaka

Postby darinz » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:41 pm

I'll just add a wee bit of tech on a TPS. TPS stands for 2 different things, either throttle position sensor or throttle position switch. 6 wire Nissan TPS's are both ie 3 wires are sensor and 3 wires are switch. Most auto's on diesels use a TPS as the way to sense load and therefore control the line pressure. So the TPS is the perfect thing to use to control anything that is load dependant, eg. LPG fumigation system.
I can't coment on Toyota stuff because I couldn't care less how Toyota works :lol:

PS Trust me to be internetless when some entertainent crops up!!!!!!!!!
Nissan Terrano coilovers, turboed VH45, Safari axles, and some other stuff.

mudzilla
Hard Yaka

Postby mudzilla » Fri May 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Well,, This whole tread just DETINATED to shit and Cracked a few heads dinit .... :lol: :? :shock:

flyingbrick
Hard Yaka

Postby flyingbrick » Fri May 01, 2009 8:00 pm

phone Ross Bolus (secretary of the BOP club) He'll save you.

mudzilla
Hard Yaka

Postby mudzilla » Fri May 01, 2009 8:09 pm

Forward to Kiwibacon for his Rangyrova...clatter clatter BANG

Kiwimidi
Driver/Navigator

Postby Kiwimidi » Thu May 21, 2009 3:26 pm

since you lot are so knowledgeable :lol: . what happened to this piston? was it a result or running lpg? I realise the marks on the top of the piston are from the bits of ring bashing into the head but what about the big hole down the side

mudzilla
Hard Yaka

Postby mudzilla » Thu May 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Maybe thats from you lowering the boost and leaving the fuel wound up then towing a dead Nissan a couple hundred Km with your foot on the floor ,,, At a Guess ... :?

Bulletproof
Hard Yaka

Postby Bulletproof » Thu May 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Kiwimidi wrote:since you lot are so knowledgeable :lol: . what happened to this piston? was it a result or running lpg? I realise the marks on the top of the piston are from the bits of ring bashing into the head but what about the big hole down the side

Did you buy that truck from Clyde ?

Were you feeding LPG into it ?

Cheers Richard
Never say die, up man and try

Kiwimidi
Driver/Navigator

Postby Kiwimidi » Thu May 21, 2009 4:42 pm

mudzilla wrote:Maybe thats from you lowering the boost and leaving the fuel wound up then towing a dead Nissan a couple hundred Km with your foot on the floor ,,, At a Guess ... :?

The nissan was definatly part of the problem. I did turn down the smoke quater of a turn. do you think it was over fueling??

Return to “Diesel Engines and Modifications”