13th/14th

Pedro
Hard Yaka

13th/14th

Postby Pedro » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:05 am

went over the Wairapa to work onset, we had Fokker Triplane's x3, sopworth camel, ra8s, Fokker d7, and other WW1 aircraft, very very hard to concentrate on our job when these aircraft fire up 30 ft away from you and taxi around and take off in formation, then dog fight over head, had a drive in a WW1 GMC truck, stupid me leaped in and looked for the starter, to which i was informed "you wanna drive it, you crank it", bloody hell we do not know how lucky we got it we starter motors, apart from that it drove like a landy, slow, noisy, uncomfortable, and shite steering lock :lol: :lol:
got to play in a 5 ton digger for almost a day, fortunately we were creating a war scene so when i had finished there was not to much to do to finish it off!!

There was a burn out competition at the other end of the airfield, bloody funny to hear the V8 shredding tyres and the crowd response when they blew, they had rotarys and 4 cylinders that really sound like shit, when they all left it took about a hour for them to get out, the local police had a field day pulling punters over and writing tickets, we left not long after and stopped at a servo for refreshments, the forecourt was chocker with boy racers, when they left there were half dressed girls hanging out of car windows as they snaked and wheel spun up the road, beats me where the buggers get the money from for high powered cars not to mention the cost of feeding them. and by the look of some cars quite a few banjo pluckers to boot

pedro

Return to “This Weekends achievements - Non 4wd Related”